With so many umbrella companies in the United Kingdom, it may be difficult to decide which provider to refer your candidates to. When you refer your candidates to Churchill Knight Umbrella, you can be assured that you and your candidates will receive a leading service with no unpleasant surprises. This article will explain the benefits to your recruitment agency when you refer your candidates to Churchill Knight Umbrella.
Since 1998, Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd has been providing an industry leading contractor accountancy and PAYE umbrella service for freelancers and contractors throughout the United Kingdom. Our company was founded by an IT contractor who decided to start a contractor payroll service with his wife – because there were no quality providers available. We have remained a family run business ever since. Churchill Knight has continued to grow and we have helped over 20,000 contractors with their payroll along the way.
Knowledge and compliance
Our experts are regularly trained on the latest regulations and laws that are forever being introduced by HMRC. As well as understanding the latest goings on in the payroll industry, we also concentrate on training our employees on the latest developments in the recruitment industry. This is because we understand how complicated some of the changes can be and as a result, we want to be able to help your consultants whenever they need support. For example, our Account Managers are up-to-date with the Criminal Finances Act 2017 and are here to provide your consultants with a free consultation to eradicate any risks to them and your recruitment agency.
Churchill Knight Umbrella has never offered or promoted a tax avoidance scheme. We are regularly audited by Professional Passport to ensure our internal processes and operations remain compliant with every single HMRC law.
As a compliant umbrella company, Churchill Knight Umbrella will ensure your candidates are paying the correct amount of tax and National Insurance Contributions because we will be deducting this from their pay and sending it to HMRC on their behalf. Therefore, using our service is incredibly straightforward for your candidates. All they will need to do upon registering is email their signed timesheets to our team. It really is that simple.
In order to keep up-to-date with the never-ending changes in the freelancer and contractor market, Churchill Knight has increased its payroll services accordingly. Therefore, if your candidates are unsure as to what payroll service is right for them, we will provide them with a free, honest, transparent and impartial consultation.
Churchill Knight Umbrella understands that your candidates are your priority. As a result, when they register with us, they will become our priority too.
When the register with us, your candidates will unlock an exciting collection of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive insurances for peace of mind whilst working, including Employers Liability, Public Liability and Professional Indemnity.
- Employee Benefits including Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay and Annual Leave.
- Their own dedicated Account Manager for easy ongoing communication and complete peace of mind.
- Same day faster payments to ensure they are paid on time, every time.
- No tie in periods, meaning your candidates can use Churchill Knight Umbrella for any length of assignment, without having to worry about hidden costs (because there are none).
- Free use of Churchill Knight Umbrella if they decide to start their own limited company at a later date. This service is called Churchill Knight 360 and means limited company contractors can use Churchill Knight for free whenever they need to (for example, they take a short-term assignment in the public sector).
Going the extra mile
We understand that no two recruitment agencies are the same. Consequently, our partnerships with recruitment agencies are never the same. Whatever your business requires to continue developing in the recruitment sector – we are here to help and will tailor our partnership with you accordingly. To arrange a visit from a Churchill Knight Account Manager, please call us on 01707 671645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.