We’ve helped 20,000 contractors maximise their pay.
- We provide specialist accounting services to contractors and freelancers in London and all over the UK
- We will find the right payroll solution for you: limited company, umbrella company, CIS or sole trader
- We offer full tax advice and support, provided by our dedicated tax experts
- We tailor our service to suit your unique needs and circumstances
- We help contractors and freelancers from all industries, including IT, finance, marketing, engineering, health & social care, construction and more
- Our accounting service removes the hassle of running a business, giving you more free time to focus on doing what you do best
With Churchill Knight, you can rest assured that your contractor accountancy needs are being handled by a team of professionals. Find out more about our contractor accounting service or request a callback for more information.
- Free set up and free limited company incorporation
- Three accountancy packages to choose from
- Full invoicing, payroll and bookkeeping services
- Unlimited tax advice and support from our personal tax experts
- Completion and filing of your Annual Return to Companies House
- Your own dedicated Account Team on hand to answer all of your queries
- 24/7 access to the bespoke and mobile-responsive Client Web Portal
- No minimum tie in and no close-down fees
- No joining or leaving fees
- Switching to our service is made easy by our experts
- Quick set up
- Employee Benefits including Sick Pay and Annual Leave
- Reward scheme providing thousands of useful discounts
- Comprehensive insurance cover included
- Your own dedicated Account Manager
- Fully compliant with HMRC and UK tax legislation
“I was new to contracting and had little idea about setting up a business, keeping the finances in order on an ongoing basis and avoiding any potential pitfalls. Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd, who came on recommendation, made the whole process easy. On an ongoing basis the invoicing, expenses handling and remittance advice has removed the chore of having to manage this myself, all communications in these areas have always been prompt and clear. Notification of when and how much to pay for VAT etc. have also always been clear and timely”.
Keep up to date with the latest news affecting freelancers and contractors in the United Kingdom.