1. The ‘Referrer’ is defined as the individual who refers a client to Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd (‘Churchill Knight’)
2. The ‘Referee’ is the individual who has been recommended to Churchill Knight by the Referrer and has signed up to one of the 3 limited company accountancy packages: Basic, Professional, or Elite.
3. A ‘Live’ client is one who has received their first payment into their Business Bank Account (i.e. first invoice paid/received).
4. The ‘Reward’ is a discount of 10% off the Referrer’s monthly instalment of limited company accountancy fees. This 10% discount applies to monthly instalments for the Basic package, Professional package or Elite package. If the Referrer is not a current client of Churchill Knight’s accountancy service, or is a user of Churchill Knight Umbrella, the reward is a one-time £120 Love to Shop voucher.
5. The Reward entitles the Referrer to receive 10% off their accountancy fees for as long as the Referee remains a Live and PAYING client of Churchill Knight. Should the Referrer or Referee owe outstanding monies to Churchill Knight, cease to be a client or switch to Churchill Knight Umbrella, the 10% discount will no longer apply.
6. The Referrer can receive a Reward of 10% off their accountancy fees for each client they refer, with no maximum discount amount. If a Referrer recommends multiple qualifying Referees, the 10% discount will be taken off the original monthly instalment each time. If enough Referrals are made, the Referrer may be owed referral bonuses by Churchill Knight in the form of a BACS payment to his/her Business Bank Account.
7. The Referrer is eligible to a Reward only when the Referee engages Churchill Knight as his/her accountant for limited company accountancy, and qualifies the Referrer for a Reward by becoming a Live client of Churchill Knight.
8. Only Referrers who are existing clients of Churchill Knight’s limited company accountancy service may be eligible to receive a Reward. Neither the Referrer nor Referee should owe outstanding monies to Churchill Knight, and Churchill Knight reserves the right to offset any Reward against fees owed by the Referrer should this situation occur.
9. If a new client has been referred by multiple Referrers, the Referrer who first provided Churchill Knight with contact details will be rewarded.
10. If a Referee has been recommended by both a Referrer and a Recruitment Consultant, the Referee will have been classed as being referred by the Recruitment Consultant. Recruitment Consultants are not eligible for Rewards in this Referral Scheme.
11. A Referee must be a first-time Referral to Churchill Knight.
12. Churchill Knight has the sole discretion at all times to determine if the Referrer qualifies for the Reward subject to these Terms and Conditions. The decision of Churchill Knight cannot be challenged.
13. Subject to clause 4, a Referrer is eligible for a Reward for a referral made on or after the 1st of February 2018.
14. Once the Referee qualifies, Churchill Knight shall reward the Referrer.
The Reward will automatically be applied to the Referrer’s future Direct Debit payment amounts which are made to Churchill Knight around the 7th of each calendar month (in arrears). The Reward may not be exchanged for vouchers or any other prize, and the Referrer does have the option to opt out of the Reward if they wish.
15. The Referrer will not, at this stage, necessarily be notified by Churchill Knight of the change to their Direct Debit payments.
16. If/when the Referee no longer meets the qualifying conditions, the Referrer’s Reward will be revoked and their monthly instalments will revert back to the previous amount.
17. Churchill Knight alone will be responsible for the administration of the Rewards as it deems fit in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
18. By recommending the Referred, the Referrer consents to his/her name being mentioned in the communications of Churchill Knight with the Referred as the person who has made the referral.
20. This scheme is effective from the 1st of February 2018 and Churchill Knight reserves the right to terminate or alter the scheme at any time.