1. The ‘Referrer’ is defined as the individual who refers a client to Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd (‘Churchill Knight’) or Churchill Knight Umbrella Ltd (‘Churchill Knight Umbrella’)
2. The ‘Referee’ is the individual who has been recommended to Churchill Knight or Churchill Knight Umbrella by the Referrer and has signed up to one of the two limited company accountancy packages: Basic or Professional, or alternatively has signed up to the Umbrella payroll service.
3. A ‘Live’ client is one who has either:
- Received their first payment into their Business Bank Account (i.e. first invoice paid/received).
- Been paid through our umbrella service (usually one week)
4. The ‘Rewards’ are as follows for limited and umbrella company referrals:
- Limited – a discount of 10% off the Referrer’s monthly instalment of limited company accountancy fees. This 10% discount applies to monthly instalments for the Basic or Professional package. If the Referrer is not a current client of Churchill Knight’s accountancy service, or is a user of Churchill Knight Umbrella, the reward is a one-time £120 Love to Shop voucher.
- Umbrella – 2 weeks free payroll for both the Referrer and the Referee. If the Referrer is a Limited Company client, the reward is £50 paid to the business bank account. If the Referrer is not a client, the reward is a £25 Love to Shop voucher.
5. The Reward entitles the Referrer to receive the Reward for as long as the Referee remains a Live and PAYING client of Churchill Knight or Churchill Knight Umbrella. Should the Referrer or Referee owe outstanding monies to Churchill Knight or cease to be a client of either service, any discounts or free services will be nullified.
6. The Referrer can receive Rewards for each client they refer, with no maximum discount or free service amount. For example, for limited company referrals a Referrer who recommends multiple qualifying Referees will receive a 10% discount off the original monthly instalment each time. If enough limited company Referrals are made, the Referrer may be owed referral bonuses by Churchill Knight in the form of a BACS payment to his/her Business Bank Account.
7. Referrers are eligible for a Reward only when the Referee engages Churchill Knight or Churchill Knight Umbrella, and qualifies the Referrer for a Reward by becoming a Live client of Churchill Knight or Churchill Knight Umbrella.
8. Only Referrers who are existing clients of Churchill Knight’s limited company accountancy service or Churchill Knight Umbrella’s payroll service may be eligible to receive a Reward. Neither the Referrer nor Referee should owe outstanding monies, and we reserve the right to offset any Reward against fees owed by the Referrer should this situation occur.
9. If a Referrer is a client of Churchill Knight Umbrella, they are not eligible to receive a Reward if they have already taken advantage of a promotional rate, such as a discounted weekly margin.
10. If a new client has been referred by multiple Referrers, the Referrer who first provided us with contact details will be rewarded.
11. If a Referee has been recommended by both a Referrer and a Recruitment Consultant, the Referee will have been classed as being referred by the Recruitment Consultant. Recruitment Consultants are not eligible for Rewards in this Referral Scheme.
12. A Referee must be a first-time Referral to Churchill Knight or Churchill Knight Umbrella.
13. Churchill Knight and Churchill Knight Umbrella have sole discretion at all times to determine if the Referrer qualifies for the Reward subject to these Terms and Conditions. The decision cannot be challenged.
14. Subject to clause 4, a Referrer is eligible for a Reward for a referral made on or after the 1st of February 2018.
15. Once the Referee qualifies, Churchill Knight/Churchill Knight Umbrella shall reward the Referrer.
Rewards for limited company clients will automatically be applied to future Direct Debit payment amounts made to Churchill Knight around the 7th of each calendar month (in arrears). Rewards may not be exchanged for vouchers or any other prize. The Referrer does have the option to opt out of the Reward if they wish.
16. The Referrer will not, at this stage, necessarily be notified by any change to Direct Debit payments or Margins deducted.
17. If/when the Referee no longer meets the qualifying conditions, the Referrer’s Reward will be revoked and their monthly instalments/margin payments will revert back to the previous amount.
18. Churchill Knight and Churchill Knight Umbrella alone will be responsible for the administration of the Rewards as it deems fit in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
19. By recommending the Referree, the Referrer consents to his/her name being mentioned in communications with the Referree as the person who has made the referral.
21. This scheme is effective from the 1st of February 2018 and we reserv the right to terminate or alter the scheme at any time.