Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd has developed two contracting calculators. These have been designed to give contractors an accurate reflection of their take home pay if they were to use a PAYE umbrella company or set up a limited company.
How much could you take home with Churchill Knight?
Are you curious about setting up a limited company for yourself? By using our contracting calculator, you will gain valuable insight into how much you could potentially take-home, if you decide this is the best option for you. If you would prefer to get an accurate umbrella calculation, please use our umbrella take-home pay contracting calculator.
Once you put your estimated day rate, both calculators will give you an accurate projection of your monthly take-home pay. However, if you are looking for a more detailed quote then please give us a call so we can discuss your personal circumstances at a convenient time.
Ready to Start a Limited Company?
If you are ready to start a limited company, there are plenty of benefits to be aware of, such as:
- It is the most tax efficient way to legally maximise your take home pay.
- You can claim tax relief on a variety of costs and expenses including mileage and business equipment.
- Hiring a contractor accountant can make your life easier by eliminating a majority of the administration. You’ll receive expert advice, although this service is more expensive than using an umbrella company.
- You will gain flexibility, freedom and control over your finances.
Since 1998, Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd has been helping contractors legally maximise their take-home pay whilst remaining fully compliant with HMRC. To discuss setting up a limited company and how it could make your life easier, please call 01707 871622.
Are you interested in using an Umbrella Company?
If you are unsure whether or not you should join an umbrella company, you can easily compare your take-home pay against setting up a limited company by using our contracting calculator. Using a calculator will help you get an accurate projection of what your monthly take-home pay would be.
Did you know that if you provide us with more information, our team will get in contact with you to discuss your specific circumstances – with no obligation to join our services? This will be more accurate as it will take into consideration your allowable expenses (if applicable). There may also be some additional tax benefits available to you that we can discuss.
What are the benefits of joining an Umbrella Company?
Umbrella Company features in a nutshell:
- Quick set up
- No joining or leaving fees
- Minimal administration
- Salary paid via PAYE
- Employee Benefits
- Insurances included
- Lower take home pay than contracting through a limited company
These are not the only benefits you will get when choosing Churchill Knight Umbrella. You will also get exclusive access to Churchill Knight Rewards, allowing you to take advantage of:
- Discounts when shopping in high street stores
- Special savings on online stores
- Discounts at your favourite restaurants
- Reduced ticket prices to theme parks and plenty more fun UK wide activities
- Brilliant value for money when booking trips on many websites including Booking.com
- Cheap evenings out at the Cinema, local Bowling Alley, and more!
- Bargains on utilities, insurances and mobile phone cover
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of registering with Churchill Knight Umbrella, please use the short form on this page or call our professionals on 01707 871622 for a free consultation.