Say hello to Churchill Knight Rewards for umbrella clients
Last updated on Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Are you a client of Churchill Knight Umbrella, or looking for an umbrella payroll service? If so, here’s another great reason to choose Churchill Knight Umbrella.
As, as a client of Churchill Knight Umbrella, not only will you receive employee benefits but you’ll also have access to our highly-rated employee rewards scheme.
Churchill Knight Rewards is designed to save you money every time you shop. With your membership to our rewards scheme, you will receive great discounts at over 1,600 retailers UK-wide.
As a Churchill Knight Umbrella client you can enjoy all of these great features of Churchill Knight Rewards:
- Shop in store or online – your choice!
- Competitions for the opportunity to win big prizes
- Your favourite shops at a discounted price
- A monthly lottery - you could win £1,000
It’s not just your food shop and clothing you could save on, but you can also save hundreds on these purchases:
- Electricals and appliances
- Theatre tickets and days out
- Holidays and short breaks
- Music, films, games and books
- Restaurants and eating out
The best part of Churchill Knight Rewards is that as an umbrella client, all the rewards are included as part of our service to you and there is no membership fee.
To find out more about the benefits of Churchill Knight Rewards, contact our umbrella specialists on 01707 871622. If you’re already a client and would like to register for this service, speak to a member of the Umbrella Team.
In addition to having access to one of the best employee reward schemes on the market, as a client of Churchill Knight Umbrella you’ll also benefit from:
- Quick and easy registration
- No joining or leaving fees
- Churchill Knight 360 – switch between our umbrella and limited company service for free (most competitors charge £20 +VAT per month)
- Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, Paternity Pay and Annual Leave
- Insurance: £10 million Employers Liability, £10 million Public Liability, £5 million Professional Indemnity
- Claiming expenses – you can do this if you’re not subject to Supervision, Direction or Control
To find out more about Churchill Knight Umbrella, visit our website or contact us.
If you’re not sure whether an umbrella company is the right payroll option for you, we can help you decide based on your contract and personal circumstances.
Churchill Knight Umbrella is typically used by:
- First-time contractors who are getting a feel for self-employment, and perhaps using an umbrella company as a stepping stone for a limited company
- Contractors who earn less than £15 per hour
- Contractors who have an assignment of 3 months’ duration or less
- Contractors who work in the public sector – view our ‘IR35 and the public sector’ page for more information on this
- Contractors who aren’t generally suited to running a limited company
Working through an umbrella company is the easiest way to get paid when you aren’t on your client’s or agency’s payroll. It’s easy to set up, and even easier to use. Plus you still get the benefits of being an employee, along with additional perks such as Churchill Knight Rewards for free.
Contact us to start using Churchill Knight Umbrella.
Share this content online