Summer may be ending, but there are still plenty of sports to tune into in the month of September.
MotoGP season is well underway, with the British Grand Prix happening on the 4th of September. The Rio 2016 Olympics have also concluded, but if you haven’t yet had your fill of Olympic sport, the Paralympic Games commence in Rio on 7th September.
No matter what your must-watch sport is, our helpful schedule will keep you busy all through September. Read on to find out the must-watch sports for September:
- 3: IAAF World Challenge, Berlin, Germany
- 6: IAAF World Challenge, Zagreb, Croatia
- 7-18: Paralympic Games, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 11: Great North Run, Gateshead
- 7: England vs Pakistan Twenty20, Old Trafford
- 17: One-Day Cup final, Lord’s
- 20: County Championship final round
- 4-11: Tour of Britain
- 24-25: The Champions League of Darts, Cardiff
- 4: World Cup Qualifiers – Slovakia vs England 18:00
- 5: World Cup Qualifiers – Wales vs Moldova 19:45, Serbia vs Republic of Ireland 20:45, Czech Republic vs Northern Ireland 20:45
- 13-14: Champions League starts
- 2-4: Italian Grand Prix, Monza
- 16-18: Singapore Grand Prix, Marina Bay
- 30-2 October: Malaysian Grand Prix, Kuala Lumpur
- 30-2 October: Ryder Cup, Minnesota, USA
- 4: British Grand Prix, Silverstone
- 2:Rugby Union – Premiership and Pro12 seasons start
- 10: Rugby Championship – Australia vs South Africa and New Zealand vs Argentina
- 17: Rugby Championship – Australia vs Argentina and New Zealand vs South Africa
- 1-12: US Open, New York
- 16-18: Davis Cup semi-finals
Don’t have time to catch all your favourite sports because you’re stuck in the office? When you’re a contractor, you aren’t bound by the rules of traditional 9 to 5 office hours. You can arrive, leave and work when you like, and that means being able to arrange your schedule around your favourite hobbies, interests or holidays.
Read more about the benefits of contracting here.
You may also like to read: