Our Personal Tax Accountant Services

Client Portal
Call us now
01707 871 610

Receive a quote for your Personal Tax Return

Personal Tax Returns

Completing a Personal Tax Return is often a very lengthy and time consuming task. Managing this process yourself can prove difficult, especially if you have complicated finances. With all the time and effort you invest into running your contractor business, you may find that there are not enough hours in the day to even think about your Personal Tax Return, let alone complete it. That's why we are here to help.

The Personal Tax team, here at Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd, have completed over 10,000 Personal Tax Returns since 1998. Our in-house Personal Tax Accountants take care of everything from completing the paperwork and calculating your tax liability to submitting your Personal Tax Return. Throughout the process of completing your Personal Tax Return, we strive to ensure that you receive a simple and hassle free service to meet your specific needs.

How do I know if I have to complete a Personal Tax Return?

If you are self-employed, a higher rate tax payer or the director of your own limited company, you will need to file a Personal Tax Return to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). This annual Personal Tax Return must be completed by the 31st of January each year. Failure to do so could result in penalties and mounting fines from HMRC.

Furthermore, if you meet any of the following criteria or you are in receipt of any of the below income methods, you will also be required to complete a Personal Tax Return: 

  • Rent or income from land or property in the UK
  • Foreign income, even if you do not normally reside in the UK
  • Receiving or having received untaxed income, capital gains or losses
  • In receipt of any other untaxed income not listed above

What happens if I forget to submit my Personal Tax Return?

HMRC issue fines to anyone who fails to submit their Tax Return by the given deadline. This begins with a fee of £100 and can rapidly increase up to £1,600.

Submitting errors on your Personal Tax Return, could also lead to penalties from HMRC as a result of an over or underpayment of taxes.To avoid unwanted fines, the best thing to do is to instruct a Personal Tax specialist to complete your Personal Tax Return for you, leaving you free of fines and stress. 

Our one off fee ensures your Personal Tax Return will be taken care of. Contact us now for a free personalised quote by emailing personaltax@churchill-knight.co.uk or call 01707 671648

Why should I use Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd as my tax specialist?

With over 18 years’ experience, Churchill Knight is one of the leading industry experts. By helping thousands of clients to complete their Personal Tax Return each year, we have established ourselves as a professional and trusted service provider. We are committed to delivering the highest quality service; relaying relevant updates to clients on their Tax Return status. 

By using an accountancy provider to organise and manage your Personal Tax affairs, you are guaranteed the information will be submitted on time, legally and lawfully.

Whether you are a client or not, our service is available for you.

For a one-off annual fee, you can enjoy all the benefits listed below:

  • Our dedicated Personal Tax Accountants provide continuous help and support
  • We complete and submit your Personal Tax Return to HMRC on your behalf
  • We suggest ways where you can legally save on tax
  • Our Personal Tax Accountants will advise you of your tax liability
  • We guarantee complete accuracy and professionalism in every Personal Tax Return we do
  • Reminders to let you know when your tax payments are due
  • Our Personal Tax Accountants will inform you of all relevant tax matters