1. The ‘Referrer’ is defined as the individual who refers a client to Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd (‘Churchill Knight’)
2. The ‘Referee’ is the individual who has been recommended to Churchill Knight by the Referrer and has signed up to either a limited company accountancy package (Professional, Elite) or Churchill Knight Umbrella’s payroll service.
3. A ‘Live’ client means:
i. an accountancy client who has received their first payment into their Business Bank Account (i.e. first invoice paid/received).
ii. an umbrella employee who has paid 4 weeks’ margin to Churchill Knight Umbrella
4. A ‘successful referral’ indicates when a Referrer has recommended a new client to Churchill Knight and the Referee has gone Live, therefore qualifying for a Reward (as follows).
5. ‘Promotion’ refers to the timely offer which is bound by these Terms and Conditions.
6. The ‘Rewards’ are as follows:
i. Limited company Referrer referring limited company Referee: the Referrer will receive a £100 Amazon e-voucher (electronic voucher) per successful referral, and a discount of 10% off the Referrer’s monthly instalment of limited company accountancy fees. This 10% discount applies to monthly instalments for the Professional package or Elite package.
The 10% discount off accountancy fees is valid as long as the Referee remains a Live, paying client of Churchill Knight.
ii. Limited company Referrer referring umbrella company Referee: the Referrer will receive £100 paid to their business bank account (an increase of £50 from the regular referral Reward). The Referee will receive 2 weeks’ free service.
iii. Umbrella company Referrer referring limited company Referee: the Referrer will receive a £120 Love to Shop voucher.
iv. Umbrella company Referrer referring umbrella company Referee: the Referrer will receive 2 weeks’ free margin. The Referee will receive 2 weeks’ free margin.
v. Non-Churchill Knight client referring limited company or umbrella company Referee: the referrer will receive a £120 Love to Shop voucher per successful limited company referral. The referrer will receive a £25 Love 2 Shop voucher per successful umbrella company referral.
7. Should any party – Referrer or Referee – owe outstanding monies to Churchill Knight the Reward will not apply.
If a Referee or Referrer ceases to be a client of Churchill Knight, any Rewards in the form of discounted or free services will cease.
If the Referee leaves Churchill Knight’s service before becoming a Live, qualifying client, the Referrer will not be entitled to a Reward.
8. The Referrer is eligible to a Reward only when the Referee engages Churchill Knight as his/her accountant for limited company accountancy or umbrella company payroll, and qualifies the Referrer for a Reward by becoming a Live client. The referral must be made by either quoting this Promotion or sending the referral directly via the form on the Promotion page, otherwise rewards may not apply.
9. A Referee must be a first-time Referral to Churchill Knight. For example, a Referee cannot be Referred twice by two different Referrers.
If a new client has been Referred by multiple Referrers, the Referrer who first provided Churchill Knight with contact details will be rewarded.
10. Recruitment Consultants are excluded from this Promotion.
If a Referee has been recommended by both a Referrer and a Recruitment Consultant, the Referee will have been classed as being referred by the Recruitment Consultant. Recruitment Consultants are not eligible for Rewards in this Promotion.
11. The Referrer receiving 10% off their accountancy fees will be eligible for each client they successfully refer, with no maximum discount. If a Referrer recommends multiple qualifying Referees to the accountancy service, the 10% discount will be taken off the original monthly instalment each time. If enough Referrals are made, the Referrer may be owed referral bonuses by Churchill Knight in the form of a BACS payment to his/her Business Bank Account.
12. Churchill Knight has the sole discretion at all times to determine if the Referrer qualifies for the Reward subject to these Terms and Conditions. The decision of Churchill Knight cannot be challenged.
13. Subject to these Eligibility terms, a Referrer is eligible for a Reward for a referral made on or after 24th July 2019, and on or before 15th September 2019.
14. Once the Referee qualifies, Churchill Knight shall reward the Referrer (and Referee if applicable).
15. Any discounts to accountancy fees will automatically be applied to the Referrer’s future Direct Debit payment amounts which are made to Churchill Knight around the 7th of each calendar month (in arrears). The Reward may not be exchanged for vouchers or any other prize, and the Referrer does have the option to opt out of the Reward if they wish.
16. Umbrella Rewards in the form of 2 weeks free margin will automatically be applied to the Referrer or Referee’s account.
17. The Referrer will not necessarily be notified by Churchill Knight of the change to their Direct Debit payments.
18. If/when the Referee no longer meets the qualifying conditions, the Referrer’s Reward will be revoked and their monthly instalments/margins will revert back to the previous amount.
19. Voucher rewards and Direct Debit payments (tax deducted) will be manually administered by Churchill Knight following the Referrer qualifying for a Reward. Amazon vouchers are electronic vouchers that will be sent to the Referrer’s email address on record. It is the responsibility of the Referrer to keep Churchill Knight up to date with correct contact details.
20. Churchill Knight alone will be responsible for the administration of the Rewards as it deems fit in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
21. By recommending a Referee, the Referrer consents to his/her name being mentioned in the communications of Churchill Knight with the Referee – indicating that they are the person who has made the referral.
22. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Referees must have given explicit consent to the Referrer to share their personal details with Churchill Knight.
24. This promotion is effective from Wednesday 24th July 2019 until Sunday 15th September 2019. Churchill Knight reserves the right to terminate or alter the Promotion at any time.