These Terms and Conditions refer to the offer of a Wireless Festival 2018 promotion brought to you by Churchill Knight Umbrella Limited.
- The ‘Referrer’ means a person who refers one or more clients to Churchill Knight Umbrella Limited.
- The ‘Referee’ means the person who is being referred by the Referrer.
- The ‘Prize’ refers to one ticket for Wireless Festival 2018 on Friday 6th July only. Food and drink will be provided on the day as well and a Churchill Knight Umbrella employee will join you in attendance.
- A “Successful referral” refers to a referral which is in the position to sign up to the services of Churchill Knight Umbrella. Referrals must be either currently contracting, or have a contract with a proposed start day.
Who can refer clients?
- Any employee of an employment agency can make referrals.
Criteria for entry into Prize draw
- The highest referring Referrer (Recruitment Consultant) between Friday 18th May 2018 at 9:00am and Friday 29th June 2018 at 5:30pm will be eligible for the Prize.
- A referral is classed as successful if they meet the qualifying criteria to become a client of Churchill Knight Umbrella.
Opening and Closing dates
- This promotion is open as from Friday 18th May 2018 at 9:00am and closes on Friday 29th June 2018 at 5:30pm.
Rules of draw
- Referrals should be made directly with a Churchill Knight Umbrella employee via either an email or a telephone call, and should include the full name, email address and telephone number of a Referee.
- Churchill Knight Umbrella has the sole discretion at all times to determine if a Referrer qualifies for a Prize subject to these Terms and Conditions. The decision of Churchill Knight Umbrella cannot be challenged.
- The winner will receive the Prize by registered post or delivery in person by a Churchill Knight employee.
- The Prize should be used in compliance with the terms and conditions stipulated therein. The Prize is not transferable to any other person and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If a Winner cannot be contacted by 10:00am on Tuesday 3rd July 2018 then the second highest Referrer over the qualifying period will be awarded the Prize.
- A referral must be a first time referral to Churchill Knight Umbrella.
- Any Personal Data collected shall be used for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions. Personal Data has the same meaning assigned to it in the Data Protection Act (1998) and the General Data Protection Regulation (2018).
- This offer is effective from Friday 18th May 2018 and Churchill Knight Umbrella reserves the right to modify or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your entry to the referral scheme shall constitute your agreement to the Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.