Terms and Conditions of Thorpe Park Fright Night Promotion
These Terms and Conditions refer to the offer of a Thorpe Park Fright Night Prize draw brought to you by Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd.
1. The ‘Referrer’ means a person who refers one or more clients to Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd.
2. The ‘Referee’ means the person who is being referred by the Referrer.
3. The ‘Prize’ refers to one pair of tickets offered for Thorpe Park’s Fright Night on Saturday 27th October 2018.
4. A “Successful referral” refers to a referral which is in the position to sign up to the services of Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd. Referrals must be either currently contracting, or have a contract with a proposed start day.
Who can refer clients?
5. Any employee of an employment agency can make referrals.
Criteria for entry into Prize draw
6. A raffle ticket number will be allocated for each successful limited company referral made to Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd.
7. A referral is classed as successful if they meet the qualifying criteria to become a client of Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd.
Opening and Closing dates
8. This promotion is open from Monday 1st October 2018 (09:00) and closes on Monday 22nd October 2018 (17:30).
Rules of draw
9. Referrals should be made directly with a Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd employee via an email, a telephone call or via the Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd website, and should include the full name, email address and telephone number of a Referee.
10. After the closing date, a random draw will take place with each successful referral representing a ticket number. This draw will take place on Tuesday 23rd October at 10:00. Where one winner will be drawn to win the Prize.
11. Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd has the sole discretion at all times to determine if a Referrer qualifies for a Prize subject to these Terms and Conditions. The decision of Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd cannot be challenged.
12. The winner will receive the Prize by registered post or delivery in person by a Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd employee.
13. The Prize should be used in compliance with the terms and conditions stipulated therein. The Prize is not transferable to any other person and cannot be exchanged for cash.
14. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If a Winner cannot be contacted by 10:00 on Wednesday 24th October 2018 then a new winner will be selected at random.
15. A referral must be a first time referral to Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd.
16. Any Personal Data collected shall be used for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions. Personal Data has the same meaning assigned to it in the Data Protection Act (1998).
17. This offer is effective from the Monday 1st October 2018 and Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd reserves the right to modify or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your entry to the referral scheme shall constitute your agreement to the Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.