These Terms and Conditions refer to the Summer Referral Promotion and are brought to you by Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd and Churchill Knight Umbrella Ltd (‘Churchill Knight’).
1. The ‘Promoter’ is Churchill Knight.
2. The ‘Referrer’ means a person who refers one or more Referees to the Promoter.
3. The ‘Referee’ means the person who is being referred by the Referrer to the Promoter.
4. A ‘Deal’ means any Referee who successfully signs up and completes the registration process to one of the Promoters services (limited company accountancy).
5. A ‘Prize’ refers to one of the selection of goods from one of the three categories, stated at the section entitled “The prizes”.
Who can refer clients?
6. Anyone that is an employee of a business with a commercial agreement with the Promoter can make referrals (excluding the Promoters clients).
Criteria for entry
7. The Referrer will be entitled to one prize in total if they refer the required number of Referees who then go on to become Deals for the Promotor (visit ‘The prizes’).
8. To enter the Summer Referral Promotion, a Referrer must refer a Referee on the Promoter’s website available at: https://www.churchill-knight.co.uk/contact/refer-a-contractor/, or by calling or emailing the Promoter’s Agency Consultants on 01707 671645, via email@example.com or by contacting a Business Development Manager directly via telephone or email.
9. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for referrals and Deals that are delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
10. The Promoter will not accept referrals that lead to Deals that are:
a) Automatically generated by a computer;
b) Have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered, or;
c) Are incomplete.
Opening and closing dates
11. The Summer Referral Promotion is open from 9:00am on Monday 30th April 2018 and closes on Wednesday 13th June 2018 at 5:00pm.
Rules of promotion
12. The prize that the Referrer can choose from depends on the number of Referrals that they have made that have become a Deal for the Promotor.
13. The Promoter has the sole discretion at all times to determine if a Referrer qualifies for a Prize subject to these Terms and Conditions. The decision of Promoter cannot be challenged.
14. Referrers who are entitled to a Prize will receive it by post or they will be delivered in person by a Churchill Knight employee. Please allow up to 28 days to receive your Prize.
15. For the Referrer to qualify for a Prize, the Referee must become a genuine Deal between 9:00am on Monday 30th April 2018 and Wednesday 13th June 2018 at 5:00pm. If a Deal becomes live outside of these dates, the Referrer will not be entitled to a Prize.
16. There is no cash alternative for a Prize.
17. Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to replace a Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
18. A Prize is not negotiable or transferable.
19. A Referrer can only win one prize in total.
20. If over the course of this promotion the Referrer successfully refers 5 – 9 Referees who become Deals for the Promotor, they can choose one Prize from the following options:
a) Xbox One X Games Console
b) PlayStation 4 Pro Games Console with FIFA 2018
c) Weber Gas Barbecue and Meat Selection from Muscle Foods
21. If over the course of this promotion the Referrer successfully refers 1 – 19 Referees who become Deals for the Promotor, they can choose one Prize from the following options:
a) Samsung 4K Smart TV 58 Inch
b) Garden Party Bundle that includes 1 x Weber Gas Barbeque, 2 x Meat Selection from Muscle Foods, 48 Bottles of Corona Beer and 8 Bottles of Signore Giuseppe Prosecco
c) Callaway Golf Set of Clubs and Callaway Pencil Bag
22. If over the course of this promotion the Referrer successfully refers 20 or more Referees who become Deals for the Promotor, they can choose one Prize from the following options:
a) Apple iPhone X 64 GB Mobile Phone (Unlocked), iPad 128GB and £100 Voucher for Apple App Store
b) Apple MacBook Pro 2017 13 Inch I5 8GB 256GB
c) Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB Mobile Phone (Unlocked), Samsung Tab A 32GB Tablet, Samsung 4K Smart TV 50 Inch
d) Summer Garden Party Bundle that includes 1 x Weber Gas Barbecue, Samsung 4K Smart TV 50 Inch, Meat Selection from Muscle Foods, 48 Bottles of Corona Beer and 8 Bottles of Signore Giuseppe Prosecco
23. Any Personal Data collected shall be used for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions. Personal Data has the same meaning assigned to it in the Data Protection Act (1998).
24. This offer is effective from Monday 30th April 2018 and Churchill Knight reserves the right to modify or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your entry to the referral scheme shall constitute your agreement to the Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
Limitation of Liability
25. In so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, illness, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter.
26. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from the promotion.
27. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of this promotion.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
29. Images, pictures, icons or any form of illustration used in connection with the promotion are for indication purposes only and shall not be seen as a realistic and/or complete representation of a Prize. These images are in no way affiliated with the brand of the Promoter.
30. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.