These Terms and Conditions refer to the Be(er) a Hero Promotion where recruitment consultants can win beer and Prosecco deliveries to their office for referring candidates to our services. These terms and conditions are brought to you by Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd and Churchill Knight Umbrella Ltd (‘Churchill Knight’).
- The ‘Referrer’ means a person who refers one or more clients to Churchill Knight.
- The ‘Referee’ means the person who is being referred by the Referrer.
- The ‘Prize’ refers to a selection of beverages including beers and prosecco being delivered to the Prize winner’s office.
- A “Successful Referral” refers to a referral which is in the position to sign up to the services of Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd or Churchill Knight Umbrella. Referrals must be either currently contracting, or have a contract with a proposed start day.
Who can refer client
- Any employee of an employment agency can make referrals.
Criteria for entry
- A referral is classed as successful if they meet the qualifying criteria to become a client of Churchill Knight.
- Referrals should be made directly with a Churchill Knight employee via either an email or a telephone call, and should include the full name, email address and telephone number of a Referee.
- A referral must be a first time referral to Churchill Knight.
Opening and closing dates
- This promotion is open from 9:00am on Monday 16th July 2018 and closes on Friday 31st August 2018 at 5:30pm.
Rules of the promotion
- Every time a Referrer makes a Successful Referral to a Churchill Knight accountancy package or Churchill Knight Umbrella, they will score a point.
- The Referrer at the end of the working week (as specified at 16) with the highest number of points will be eligible for a Prize.
- If there are multiple Referrer’s at the end of the week with the same number of points, a winner will be selected by us at random.
- Referrer’s can win more than one Prize if they have the highest number of points for multiple weeks in the promotions timeframe.
- The Referrer who makes the highest amount of Successful Referrals during a working week within the promotion timeframe will win a Prize.
- There are 7 prizes in total.
- A Prize will consist of a selection of beverages including beer and prosecco. The content of each prize will be to the discretion of Churchill Knight and there is no fixed assortment of commodities as such.
- The top Referrer between the following dates will be eligible for a Prize (Monday 16th July – Friday 21st July, Monday 23rd July – Friday 27th July, Monday 30th July – Friday 3rd August, Monday 6th August – Friday 10th August, Monday 13th August – Friday 17th August, Monday 20th August – Friday 24th August and Monday 27th August – Friday 31st August).
- The winners will receive the Prize in person by a Churchill Knight Employee or by post.
- Churchill Knight has the sole discretion at all times to determine if a Referrer qualifies for a Prize subject to these Terms and Conditions. The decision of Churchill Knight cannot be challenged.
- The Prize should be used in compliance with the terms and conditions stipulated therein.
- The Prize is not transferable to any other person and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If a Winner cannot be contacted within one week of winning the Prize, a new winner will be selected.
- Any Personal Data collected shall be used for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions. Personal Data has the same meaning assigned to it in the Data Protection Act (1998).
- This offer is effective from Monday 16th July 2018 and Churchill Knight reserves the right to modify or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your entry to the referral scheme shall constitute your agreement to the Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.