*Terms and Conditions of Referral Scheme
1. The ‘Referrer’ is defined as the individual who refers a client to Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd (‘Churchill Knight’) while the ‘Referred’ is the individual who has been referred by the Referrer.
2. The ‘Reward’ is either a sum of £150 or a pre-tax paid voucher worth £120 receivable by the Referrer who is an existing client of Churchill Knight, or a pre-tax paid voucher worth £120 if the Referrer is not a client of Churchill Knight (note that the vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash).
3. The Referrer is eligible to a Reward only when the Referred engages Churchill Knight as his/her accountant and pays the full price of 3 (three) months’ services (‘the Qualifying Period’).
4. If a Referrer is an existing client of Churchill Knight, in order to receive a Reward, neither the Referrer nor the Referred should owe monies to Churchill Knight. Churchill Knight reserves the right to offset any Reward against fees owed by the Referrer should this situation occur.
5. If a new client has been referred by multiple Referrers, the Referrer who first provided Churchill Knight with contact details will be rewarded.
6. Churchill Knight has the sole discretion at all times to determine if the Referrer qualifies for the Reward subject to these Terms and Conditions. The decision of Churchill Knight cannot be challenged.
7. Subject to clause 3, a Referrer is eligible to a Reward for a referral made on or after the 1st of November 2016.
8. Once that the Qualifying Period has ended, Churchill Knight shall reward the Referrer.
If the Referrer is an existing client of Churchill Knight, the referral payment is made via a BACS transfer into his/her business bank account, or if the client chooses, a voucher worth £120 will be sent by registered post to the client. If the Referrer is not an existing client of Churchill Knight, then a voucher worth £120 will be sent by registered post.
9. By referring the Referred, the Referrer consents to his/her name being mentioned in the communications of Churchill Knight with the Referred as the person who has made the referral.
10. The personal data submitted will be treated in confidentiality by Churchill Knight for the purpose of this Referral Scheme.
This scheme is effective from the 1st of November 2016 and Churchill Knight reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.